The Temple of Elemental Evil
Village of Hommlet
Locations of Note
People of Note
- Amede: Welcoming Wench barmaid, daughter of Orlist and Finavyr
- Burne & Rufus: two retired adventurers who live in a tower that is under construction as part of a proposed tower. The men have their own militia “Burne’s Badgers”, who also come to the aid of the village, making it clear why bandits and such have not directly threatened the town. Rufus and Burne are regulars in the Wench and are popular with the villagers for their easy going nature and the promise of prosperity the slow construction of their castle holds.
- Calmert: Lesser cleric at the Church of St. Cuthbert. Friendly fellow who is known for his zeal in obtaining donations. He is building a fund to help build the castle more quickly.
- Elmo Man’Lar: Son of one of the council elders, Elmo is a jovial and strong man, and one of the few that has left the village with any regularity making trips to Kesharath for his father.
- Finavyr: Welcoming Wench barkeep, Orlist’s wife.
- Gremag: a partner in the local trading post. He is whip thin and fusses over his merchandise (especially when customers poke at it). He is respected in the community.
- Gwynach: a young woman from the islands who arrived in Hommlet with her husband, Barten. As she was pregnant she remained behind when he went to explore a local ruin. Now a year later he has not returned and she is begging alms to keep herself and her child fed.
- Handrys Man’Ander: Handrys seems to have recently come under a fey curse, his ill luck (or perhaps good luck?) started the night of the adventurer Evendra’s madness in the Wench.
- Hesta Man’Freok: an older human woman and the leader of the village’s council of elders and the village’s judge. She is well respected for her wisdom among the villagers.
- Jaroo Ashtaff: half-elven druid who maintains a grove to the spirits with his cave bear companion near the village.
- Marie: Welcoming Wench barmaid, youngest daughter of Orlist and Finavyr
- Orlist: Not only proprietor of the Wench, but also keeper of the villages shrine to Avandra and sergeant of the milita. He talks freely and easily with all sorts of folk.
- Rannos: Partner in the local trading post with Gremag. Rannos is heavy set and friendly, he is respected in the community.
- Canon Terjon: The head cleric at the Church of St. Cuthbert Since Canoness Y’dey left unexpectedly. Not particularly friendly and quite stern.
- Zert: Resident of Hommlet